Each visit of a User visiting Comarch Capital Group websites is automatically registered in the server in the so-called system logs. Data saved in this way includes, among other things, date, time of the visit and the IP address. Data from the system logs are used only for purposes of server administration and for managing statistics of website visits.
2. Cookies and other similar technologies
Cookies are used by the majority of highly developed websites to help Users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions, including:
- creating individual content viewing statistics,
- personalization of services provided within a website,
- maintaining user session,
- authentication of people using the service,
- providing users with personalized advertising content.
Comarch Capital Group sites use the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies, which use is essential for the running of our website services, for example to allow the use of sessions,
- Functional Cookies, used to remember Users preferences on our websites. This can be anything from remembering Users mobile/classic view, last phrases typed by the User or Users preference on our website,
- Analytical Performance Cookies, used to monitor the performance of our websites and how Users use it.
Cookies are not used for processing or storing personal details, they cannot be used for direct identification of a User, they do not change Users browser options or device configuration.
The User can independently determine and modify browser settings so that they will not accept cookies. If this option is selected many websites may not function properly or at all. It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for Users consent before each cookie used. This gives the User control over what is set on their device, however this has the drawback of slowing down the user’s browsing experience.
In order to manage your cookies, please select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer,
- Windows Phone,
No change in cookies configuration means they will be set by the User’s devices, therefore Comarch Capital Group will keep information regarding User devices and gain access to this information.